Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dwyre and Plaschke

I finally heard from a few Times writers and they did not have the same reaction to this blog.

Bill Dwyre emailed me and he was very nice. He has a great sense of humor and he understands that much of the blog is meant as satire, but it is also a tribute. I love the sports writers at the Los Angeles Times, even the slightly retarded Bill Plaschke.

And speaking of Plaschke, he sent a hard-to-decipher direct message to my Twitter account and I think he has declared war on me, which is so great if it’s true. I wanted to respond to his message but Twitter will not let you respond to someone that isn’t following you.

I understand if he is upset because I compared him to Sloth from The Goonies, but I’m sure that if he had read any of the posts he would have found that I say plenty of nice things about him. Anyway, I really hope that the famous sports writer tries to engage in a war of words with me. My friends would find that to be hilarious and it would get this blog cooking with gas.

No comments:

Post a Comment